37 Blessed are those servants whom the master, when he comes, will find watching. Assuredly, I say to you that he will gird himself and have them sit down to eat, and will come and serve them. 38 And if he should come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. 39 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 40 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”
5 Advantages of being a watcher
- The Lord Jesus Christ will personally serve them a meal at the great supper of the Lamb.
- They will have close proximity and sitting space next to the Lord in Glory.
- They will dine with Him after being victorious and faithful servants and followers here on earth.
- They are guaranteed to be raptured, for they lived sacrificial lives for the Master
- Shall remain in His presence forever in eternity.